PROCEDURE FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
By joining this Regulation and placing your information on the Site www.ieeacademy.org (hereinafter referred to as the Site) by filling in the fields of the application form, the User:
- confirms that all information provided by him belongs to him personally;
- confirms and accepts that he has carefully read the Rules and conditions for the processing of personal data indicated in the fields of the form, the text of the Rules and the conditions for the processing of personal data are clear to him;
- concludes this Regulation between itself and the Site, agrees to the processing by the Site of personal data provided in the information and its further execution;
- agrees to the transfer of personal data to partners within the framework of the services provided by the organizer;
- Agrees to receive newsletters on the Site, including announcements of articles posted on the Site and advertising materials from the Site partners;
- agrees to the terms of personal data processing;
Website owner www.ieeacademy.org – International Eco-Energy Academy, address: AZ1073, Baku city, Yasamal district, Mammad Rahim street, 5
The user agrees to the processing of personal data, the performance of the intended actions, and by giving such consent, confirms that he is free to act in the interests of his will and interests.
The user’s consent to the processing of personal data is concrete, informed and informed. This User Consent is recognized as being made in a simple written form for the processing of the following personal information:
- last name, first name, patronymic;
- telephone numbers;
- email addresses (Email).
The user gives the right to perform the following actions (operations) on the site www.ieeacademy.org with personal information:
- collection and stacking; Storage within the reporting period determined by normative documents, but not less than three years from the date of termination of the use of services by the user; clarification (update, change);
- take advantage of;
- transfer of personal data to third parties at the request of the court in accordance with measures to ensure the protection of unauthorized access.
This agreement is valid indefinitely from the moment of submission of the information and can be revoked by you by submitting an application to the Site administration indicating the information specified in the Document. Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data can be done by sending a written order to the User to the appropriate e-mail address (E-mail) www.ieeacademy.org.
The Site is not responsible for the User’s use of the information posted on the Site by third parties (both legal and illegal), as well as its implementation and dissemination by all possible means.
The Site reserves the right to amend this Regulation. The last update date is displayed when making changes to an existing publication. The new version of the Rules shall come into force from the moment of its placement, unless otherwise provided in the new version of the Rules.
The current version of the rule is www.ieeacademy.org / ……
This Law and the relations arising between the user and the Site in connection with the application of the Rules shall be governed by international law to which the Republic of Azerbaijan is a party.